Monday, January 15, 2007

what kind of empath are you? (I had to do a tie breaker)

EMPATH: Empathy is one's ability to recognize, perceive and directly feel the emotion of another person. As the states of mind, beliefs, and desires of others are intertwined with their emotions, one with empathy for another may often be able to more effectively divine another's modes of thought and mood. Empathy is often characterized as the ability to "put oneself into another's shoes", or experiencing the outlook or emotions of another being within oneself, a sort of emotional resonance. In fiction, especially science fiction or fantasy works, it may also refer to (or be associated with) a supernatural ability to read others' emotions through psychic means. I have finally just accepted I have this ability or disability. I am working on what I can do with it because if you can receive all this crap in but then cannot positively release it back out....you are in a real bind. AGAIN this is something I have never talked about much with anyone else....as most in my family anyway would likely not believe me or think I was off my rocker.

You scored as Universal. You are a Universal Empath, you possess all the qualities of the other seven empath groups. You are what is known as an "Implicate" or Imp, a product of evolutionary design and genetic mutation. You are a psychic hybrid. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Judge

100%

Universal

100%

Healer

100%

Fallen Angel

95%

Artist

95%

Traveler

95%

Shaman

90%

Precog

80%

What Kind of Empath Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


here is what judge means:

You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games.

and healer:

You are a Healer Empath. You take in the energy of others and transmute it. You trigger transformation in others and free trapped energy. You are capable of great healing abilities. You walk between the worlds and bring waves of healing energy with your presence.

(I have to say that the above is all very true. Something I talk little about....but all true. I am also a STICKLER for truth. ANYONE knowing me knows that. However...whether or not I choose to apply my knowledge of what I know to be truth is another story.....and whenever I have chosen to ignore the truth it has always slapped me upside the head).

No comments: