Wednesday, January 17, 2007

to be






To be
In your arms quietly enjoying the morning
As the sunlight begins to stream through the window
To feel its warmth competing against yours
Though it stands no chance against your heat



To listen
To the sounds of your breathing, so peaceful and calm
Not yet aware my eyes are gazing at your body
Lying in sleep yet awakening, slowing beginning to stir
Already responding to my touch in eager anticipation

To feel
Your body shift beneath the covers towards mine
Your hands reaching out to pull me close against your chest
My breasts pressed tight against your beating heart
My thighs growing moist with desire for you

To see
Your eyes open to consume me with your glance
Your ache for me begin to pulse as you allow me to explore
Your mouth open so I can hear low moans of pleasure escape
To see how much you love me, how much you want me

To have
All that we are, all that we have been and all that we will become
Build our heights of passion till our bodies are ready to burst with ecstasy
Our bodies moving, riding on waves of united love, free at last
To become one, one blissful radiant being of pure, undying love



Copyright ©2002-2007 Melinda A. Napoletano

2 comments:

Buffalo said...

Beautifully written!

Melinda said...

thank you ;)......I seem to write best when I am in misery or in love...(or a combination of the two).