Tuesday, January 16, 2007

making love versus just having sex.......

Somewhere along my past year of "enlightenment" I have realized a lot of things. Some not so great.......some downright sad.

Making love is truly cherishing another person. It's about connecting and communicating tenderness, respect and affection. It's about showing a fellow human that he or she is a unique, gorgeous, beautiful gem by caressing, kissing and, most importantly, gazing into that person's eyes, aka the windows to the soul. When I make love, I want more than anything to show my partner how appreciative I am of him at that very moment, that I love him as he is, that I can see beyond the exterior.....The bond is amazing......you are taken to another level of existence where time stands still....

Imagine my horror to finally realize at this point in my life....I have yet to experience this "in person" with a man. It is amazing the crap we fill up our minds with.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've experienced this once before...and it's truly amazing.