This month seems to be flying past. AND I am struck with the realization if I want to buy a house BEFORE my lease is up again at the end of May it needs to happen like SOON. The house I had wanted and made offers on is currently under contract with someone else and I cannot make an offer till I find out whether or not this deal goes through or not. It is a bank-owned property.
SO while waiting (though not giving up) I am still looking around everywhere else. Finding something that can compare to what I could get in the above-noted house however and for that unheard of price....well...might be tricky.
So much for that. I need to seriously get back to work though I could also so easily slip back into bed.