Friday, January 19, 2007

i wish


I Wish

I say it all the time, but I wish
I wish you were here in the morning when I wake up
To feel your outstretched hands on my hips
To feel your warmth in bed beside my body
Your arms wrapped around me, protecting me, loving me
Filling me with longing so strong I dare not leave your side
My hips pressed close enough to feel your heat, our skin not yet touching
Your body shifting toward mine, pulling me closer to you
Even in sleep you are ever present and aware
A lustful sigh escapes your parted lips......I hold my breath....your sleepy eyes open
Your body shifts position under the sheets, gently commanding my attention
Your fingers feel like sweltering branding irons, yet they caress my skin
Sending shivers of anticipation up my spine
With wave after wave of orgasmic bliss pulsating throughout our bodies
We begin our rhythm together
Moving as if we have known each other at least one thousand lifetimes
We satisfy like no one else ever has, ever will or ever could.

Copyright ©2002-2007 Melinda A. Napoletano

No comments: