Wednesday, January 17, 2007

it is what it is

1. Nervous habits: put things in my mouth
2. Are you double jointed: no but very very flexible!
3. Can you roll your tongue: Yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: yes...just like Spock I can!
5. Can you blow spit bubbles: um......think so
6. Can you cross your eyes: yes
7. Tattoos: virgin skin......but love them on other people- I really got into watching Miami Ink on cable!
8. Piercing – I was in my 30s before I even did my ears....so no....nothing else is pierced
9. Do you make your bed daily: usually yes.....

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first: um....what shoes? okay...um.....left
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone: no
12. On the average, how much money do you carry: usually do not carry cash
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7: none anymore
14. Favorite piece of clothing: um......jammies or flannel shirt

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: both
16. Have you ever eaten Spam: yes
17. Do you use extra salt on your food: I have never liked salt...I will however use it on corn on the cob and noodles...sometimes rump roast gravy....that is IT. I am not a big fan of salt.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet: well......some for Noah. I also have some oatmeal I think....not a big fan of cereals
19. What's your favorite beverage: water and coffee, also some teas- I do enjoy lemonade in the summer
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant: Noah would be screaming BURGER KING...BURGER KING......me......hum............I don't really have a favorite
21. Do you cook: yes and very well

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth: 1-2 times daily
23. Hair drying method: air dry.....sometimes finishing with dryer
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair: yeah

MANNERS

25. Do you swear: Sometimes nothing else expresses it like FUCK, SHIT or DAMN can!....but....I never did till I got my last divorce......oh that is not true....I DID during the marriage but tried not to...especially never around Noah. I have slipped up a few times since.
26. Do you ever spit: spit what? haha

FAVORITE

27. Animal: I love a lot of animals....dogs are man's best friend however
28. Food: crap...too many! hahaha...my ole'time favorite has been HOME fried chicken, potato salad, baked beans.....but I like about anything. Would be easier to list what I don't like.
29. Month: cannot think of one I prefer over the others
30. Day: same
31. Cartoon: I used to love the Warner Bros. Cartoons and Harvey cartoons....I don't believe I have a favorite...
32. Shoe brand: I don't go by brands......whatever I like....usually pick something on sale somewhere if I can. I am not high maintenance
33. Subject in school: English, Science
34. Color: Used to be white, then black....then blues, now I am into earth tones like browns, rusts
35. Sport: I am so NOT into sports...but....I enjoy watching some college football from time to time or figure skating...gymnastics....I like the winter olympics
36. TV shows: hum.......not many choices now......I only watch a few.....Lost.....Men in Trees.....Ugly Betty is surprisingly good
37. Thing to do in the spring: take a trip
38. Thing to do in the summer: drive-in movies and grilling out
39. Thing to do in the autumn: just about anything
40. Thing to do in the winter: hibernate
41. In the CD player: it changes too frequently to list
42. Person you talk most on the phone with: tony
43. Reading: whenever I can
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors: rarely
45. What color is your bedroom: cream I think....not my choosing...
46. Do you use an alarm clock: no......I have not used a watch or alarm clock in YEARS!
47. Window seat or aisle: I do not fly....so NOT into flying anymore. IF I were to fly....I would probably pick the AISLE seat as my paranoid ass would think I would have a better chance at getting off quicker if I had to.

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position: usually on my right side now
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket: sometimes if I get chilly....
50. Do you snore: I would like to think not but I have been told I burble....haha
51. Do you sleepwalk: no
52. Do you talk in your sleep: maybe
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I have a big ole bear on my bed......
54. How about with the light on: no.....it is off
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on: if I am on the sofa/couch or recliner I might....I would not turn them on to fall asleep however.
56. Last interesting person you met: hum.........people online

No comments: