Thursday, January 18, 2007

our sweet love

I lie in bed......watching....waiting.....for you
The material clings to my body as my desire for you grows
My body presses against the sheets, desperately wishing to escape
You turn to look at me...our eyes meet......a sigh escapes your lips
Our breaths turn hot.....our breathing rapid...
As you take me in your arms, pressing my breasts against your chest
So tightly I can feel your heart beating
So gently I swoon at your touch
So lovingly I melt into the depths of your soul
Your hands brand my body with each touch
They are so hot they sear my skin
Your lips and tongue begin their magic
To bring my body to attention
Passion fills me to overflowing
I pour out myself for you
Tonight we dine on our sweet love
Until we both have had our fill



Copyright ©2002-2007 Melinda A. Napoletano

2 comments:

Buffalo said...

Wish I could write poetry like this.

Melinda said...

but you already do...