Monday, January 15, 2007

slow 60 (stole from tony)

slow 60...

1.mac or pc?...what kind of question is that? MAC OR PC? they are both pcs
2.what do you read?...pretty much as much as I can get my fingers on
3.movies or dvds?...do they mean theaters or DVDs? Well I rarely get to go to the movies so I guess it would have to be DVD....though there is nothing like seeing a movie on the big screen or DRIVE-IN (IF you actually watched the movie while there) haha
4.where do you live?..in a glass house
5.favorite pet?...all of em
6.favorite sibling?...I have to plead the fifth for fear I will tick someone off (see...it happens again)BUT I guess I treasure them all about the same though I do have more in common with 1-2 than the others so we probably get along a lot better. My youngest sister and I are very much a like and despite the age difference we have a blast together!
7.bedroom wall color[s]?...who is checking the bedroom WALLS? um...I think they are a creamy vanilla
8.day/month of birth?...July 5
9.visit museums?...love to when I can
10.favorite kind of sex?...there has to be a favorite? How about just actually HAVING it?

11.cash or charge?...I rarely carry cash these days but that does not mean I charge things either
12.play a musical instrument?...I can play a bit of piano, guitar and harmonica and flute (like Native American flute)
13.soup or salad?...cold days are better for soup and hotter days for salad
14.milk or juice?...I don't seem to drink much of either....I love water and COFFEE
15.night or day?...both have excellent upsides
16.do you garden, indoors or out?...are we talking vegetable garden or something else? hahaha...um...okay....I would say yeah......when I can I enjoy it....but as I get older I don't know......it is a lot of work.
17.house slippers?...I tend to prefer going barefoot...but...have and will wear slippers or sandals
18.fave movie genre?...do not really have a favorite genre......as long as it is a good movie!
19.visit art galleries?...when I can
20.favorite vegetable[s]?...I love corn and cauliflower and broccoli....though beans and peas are also good (oh...let's not forget POTATOES-yams and whites)

21.city or country living?...what...what I prefer? Or what I am doing? I probably prefer semi-country....tis good to be off somewhere private but not too far out in the boonies!
22.toast and?...jelly or jam......though peanut butter on it is good from time to time and so FILLING!
23.position for best sleep?...well now it is on my right side
24.cats or dogs?...like em both but dogs a bit better cause they are more lovable and personable
25.favorite car?...I don't really have a favorite
26.formal or casual?...either as long as I am comfortable...but I tend to be a lot more casual more than not
27.do you still play?...of course..but NOT head games
28.coke or pepsi?...neither anymore...I drink mostly water and coffee....some teas...
29.long or short hair? I love long!
30.quiet or background music/sounds?...either whenever appropriate or not

31.rough or gentle?...gentle, rough when needed
32.early riser?...well sort of......I am working in the early morning hours before going to sleep
33.visit historical sites?...yes I have and would again. It is always interesting to do so.
34.favorite meal?...well..one of my all-time favorites is still fried chicken, potato salad and baked beans. Yeah....I also love just about anything GRILLED...ALL food is damn good fixed like that! I love MEAT. I eat a lot of it! As often as I can.
35.sports or mental tasks?..I have NEVER been into sports much....I never understood why anyone would want to go running after a ball for fun. Or exert all that energy and for what? SO.....it would be all MENTAL for me......
36.loud or quiet sex?...both when appropriate. Not like you can plan that or always stop it either!
37.broadband or dialup?...I have used both....have broadband now....much faster!
38.rain or snow?...I enjoy both
39.favorite season?...I love the fall.......spring is good too and winter....early summer.....I am not into extreme heat and humidity less.......so extremely hot sticky summers are not my thing unless I am sitting stripped in front of an AC!
40.left 'home', full time, at age?..AS SOON AS I WAS ALLOWED TO MOVE OUT. I graduated at 17 and the next month turned 18 and I moved out!

41.indoor or outdoor type?...either
42.online shopping/banking?...ALL the time
43.favorite fruit?...um.......I like bananas a lot! hahahaha.....I also like berries.......just about any kind. I like apples but they always leave me feeling hungry unless I slather them with peanut butter!
44.do you draw/paint?...I do but never seem to have time for either these days
45.visit zoos?...not very much because I feel so incredibly bad for the animals there
46.parents still living?..yes
47.favorite holiday[s]?...I have always loved Christmas and that time of year....Thanksgiving is nice too......
48.woods or beach?...both are nice
49.mashed or baked?...either/or
50.favorite color?..not sure I have a favorite anymore- I am more into earth tones now......greens and browns and rust......but I like about any color really......

51.gravy or drippings?....they can both be good but I do not eat much gravy -
52.music genre?...eclectic for sure......too varied to make sense
53.do you sing?...sometimes
54.underwear or commando?...I prefer wearing as little as possible whenever I can get away with it!
55.coffee or tea?...MOSTLY COFFEE...which I adore! I also enjoy tea however.
56.do you drive?...yes
57.tall or short?...I am 5 feet 6 inches without shoes
58.are you a writer?...yes
59.favorite snack?...um......are we talking foods?
60.your best friend?...mmmm

No comments: