Tuesday, January 16, 2007

time for coffee....and need to start work..it is now 12:45 a.m.

and everyone else I know is likely sound asleep by now.

sigh.................

updating......taking freakin forever.......coffee almost done.......hoping my fingers will type fast tonight....well...this morning

and I swear I hear Noah up and moving around in the next room. He better be asleep.......

rethinking my barefeet........they are starting to feel like ice cubes

by the way.....here is an interesting FYI: Did you know male elephant's ejaculate averages 1/2 pint and can contain 60,000,000 sperm? (Gives a whole new meaning to take a load off)

sorry......momentarily warped

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmm...didn't know that bit of info about the elephants.

Can you imagine I was even asleep at 12:45! Amazing for me!

Howard said...

Yes, please put on socks, warm da lil piggies up :)

ok coffee, waking up, elephant ejaculate.. Huh... Right.. :P

You're funny. :)

Unknown said...

well,just wait until you read about whales..mostly the larger breeds..