Wednesday, January 10, 2007

what I learned today...

I cannot hop like a penguin...in fact.....I seem to have lost the ability to really hop well at all......especially both legs at the same time. I imagine it has something to do with how much MASS I am trying to send up into the atmosphere for just microseconds at a time (along with a recently re-injured knee). My sister would say my age......anyone might say that......but it is not that. I am pretty flexible.....but have found myself looking for lazy ways to do just about anything. AT MY age what does that mean? Only that I am lazy? Crap.....I did not think things like trying to find easier/lazier ways to do things did not happen till like 40 more years from now!

Even with a bra on.......some things are just not meant to be done by larger breasted women! HOPPING is surely one of them.......next time I will just demonstrate how the penguins stand with the eggs on their feet.......yeah.......their stomach coming down over the top of the egg to keep it warm......wow......I might just qualify for that! holy crap.....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

lmao...hahaha

I haven't tried hopping for a long time either. I would have the same problem as you, between my mass and bra size! I didn't say one word about your age, it's not quite so funny when I realize I'm slowly sneaking up to those numbers as well.

Melinda said...

well I could do it......but crap....my boobies bouncing that hard up and down did a number on the cartilage around the breastbone!