Saturday, January 13, 2007

love of souls


Time stands still for no one
And yet all we have is time
So much has already escaped us
I dread thinking of another minute passing
Without being by your side

Our souls have finally crossed paths again
We have been apart for so very long
Yet we instantly recognized each other
And could only think of the words “I know you”

You fill my heart with such emotion
My spirit soars beside yours
I ache to have you near me
In perfect unison as one

What can I say to others to make them comprehend
Our relationship, a bond...that goes beyond understanding
Only you and I know the depths of our connection
And once our spirits can touch each other’s hands
We will finally know what heaven is all about


Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano

1 comment:

bryan annd carol's adventures said...

In one way or another,I've said these very words to Bryan when he's in a depressive cycle.It's very beautiful,and thank you for coming by our site.