Monday, June 04, 2007

Red Devils Food cake or cupcakes

When I was little my grandma used to make red devils food cake a lot and I loved it! She would even let me eat it for breakfast sometimes during the summer when I stayed there for a week or two. I have not had that for YEARS and will NOT be making any or eating any but......I was visiting a few blogs last night and I came across a recipe for red devils food cupcakes with cream cheese frosting...and wonderful PHOTOS!

CHECK IT OUT HERE at faerieluna's blog RED DEVILS FOOD CUPCAKES

......and to tempt you to go......here is a glimpse of the finished product!





while there....you can also read a very heartwarming bittersweet Mother's Day post that should remind us all of what is most important. Please remember to take time to let those you love, know it!

3 comments:

Rella said...

How lovely it is to read this...thank you, Sweet Pea ~ Rella of Faerieluna

Melissa said...

The cupcake looks yummy!

Melinda said...

rella: MOST welcome. I enjoy your blog so much!

yes Melissa....it does!