Sunday, June 03, 2007

a phone call wakes me up this morning...

and it is some man who immediately started talking like I was who he had meant to call and he said this: "Hey your mom is on her way over and when she gets there have her call me cause I don't know where the crack pot is!"

or "Hey your mom is on her way over and when she gets there have her call me cause I don't know where the crack PIPE is?"

I am not sure. He said CRACK followed by POT or PIPE......not crockpot.....unless he had a weird accent or something.

When I stopped him long enough to take a breath I let him know he had the wrong number. Dead silence on the other end. Then he apologized. I said that was alright......hung up...and turned back over to try to go back to sleep for a bit.

and do cats dying also sometimes occur in threes? In less than 12 hours I have been told by 2 different people their kitties have up and died. Very suddenly and abruptly in their homes. I do know my sister's former cat was not feeling well....will it be #3?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

No phone call about my former cat dying, so at least he wasn't the 3rd dead cat....