Tuesday, June 05, 2007

mowing and trimming done for another day!

It let up raining and the sun came back out and high winds...dried up the wet grass pretty well so I was able to go out and mow and trim after all. Next will be some pulling up of weeds in the flower beds and trimming bushes but I have to get some trimmers or something first. I still have not decided if I am planting flowers this year. I may just do one hanging basket and forget the rest. I just don't know if I want to mess with it.

I have decided to forgo planting any veggies this year. Last year I had a heck of a time with bugs.....and it took a lot of extra time to water and take care of the stuff than I have really. AND I did not even use a lot of the veggies but gave them away. I love gardens and fresh veggies and stuff...but this year I think I am going to take a break from it.

now I have to try to catch up on work....as the server has been fixed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I only did one hanging basket this year, and no other flowers.