Tuesday, June 05, 2007

juggling...



Is something you are incredible at
You seem to do it so well
If you were on my team I'd choose you to bat
Oh the glory days we could then tell


The dexterity you have for keeping everything going
Around and around you with ease
No problems do you ever seem to be showing
Yet you can find it difficult to please


Your eyes remain focused, your determination powerful
Your enthusiasm like that of no other
I have never known you to be even a slight bit boastful
And you're always there for your brother


You impressed me from the very start
I daydreamed about being included
But damn you just keep breaking my heart
When it's so obvious I am deluded


I wonder what I must do to get your attention
To have your eyes turn my way
Some things I should not even have to mention
To make the points I am trying to convey


And to top it all off a grand revelation
Becoming so clear to one and all
My emotions reached a new stagnation
When I realized I'm not even one of your balls



Copyright ©2007 man&SippingTheVastSpring
Image Source: Yahoo Images

No comments: