Wednesday, February 21, 2007

that's it!!

I got my scales out today. One of those many things I have put off doing for a long time.....sorta the same feeling you get when it is time to sit down and pay your bills and such. A little apprehensive...something you don't want to do.

I was doing well this past year.....and somewhere along the way I got depressed and slacked off.

WELL NO FREAKIN more!! I got my damn scales out and weighed myself and LEFT the scales out where I will see them every freakin day. I am NOT going to eat CRAP anymore because that only makes my body look and feel like crap and there is a Melinda inside here FUCKING screaming to be let back out. I am responsible for taking care of myself....something I used to pride myself on. Somewhere along the way I let MELINDA die. I am done with that fucking shit!

SO......good food...PLENTY of exercise.....no crap...no shit....I am done with all that. Things are going to be changing and changing very quickly!

My Gazelle is coming back out of the closet to stay (unless I have company and I can slide it back in there)......otherwise...it remains out. Noah even likes to use it.

I am determined...and anyone who knows me well enough knows once I get to this point...there will BE NO FREAKING STOPPING ME.

so look out......cause MELINDA will be coming back out very soon dammit!!

No comments: