Wednesday, February 21, 2007

chester said the landlord would ask him if he PLUNGED (the toilet)...I told him to say he did. He wondered what the landlord thought he could...

do for me....that I had not already done and agreed I needed a plumber. He said it would only run him about 60.00 and he would call the landlord and tell I needed a plumber.

Chester was very nice.....did not look overly flu-ish to me....

he kept calling me sweetheart and darlin......which made me feel good...even me now....still attractive to a man perhaps? His eyes did drop to my legs and back up....twice...

no mom....he has a girlfriend.....haha (I know how your mind works!)

holy crap since when do I need affirmation like that>???#$@#$@##

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. No I figured he was an older buddy of the landlord, But then I also keep forgetting you've always seemed to like older men. Ha!Ha!. Hey, so what if he has a girlfriend, perhaps he's looking for a new one.

Hope the plumber gets out there today yet, with a snake or what ever they call that thing they run through out to the street. Were you ever able to find someplace outside where they can run the snake? We have a plastic cap like thing here close to the front door, under the dirt, that's (I guess a trap)and the guy ran the snake through there out to the street, that's when they found all those tree roots.

I told you about Chris' toliet, he said the guy took the toliet off the base and all of the crappy looking black stuff coming right up through the pipe into the toliet it's self.Chris thought at first it was hair, but it wasn ROOTS. Plumber said he was surpised the toliet even went down when it was flushed.

Have to get dressed and fix my hair, also hope they get my time changed from 12:45 to 10am. Love you.