Thursday, February 22, 2007

plumbers coming out today....

the landlord is a bit peeved because I am hard to get hold of. (Wow...maybe I actually have a life?)

He DID not understand why he could not reach me this morning...he is using up valuable minutes on his cell from Florida trying to call me. (um...cause I work till 4-5:00 a.m. and I then turn the ringer off my phone so it won't wake me up in the morning when I am trying to sleep which is still only till around 9:30 or 10:00).

oh...he did not know that. (was he supposed to? Does he have to know the daily routines of my life? besides...I have told him...he just cannot remember).

he couldn't get me last night either (wow...I was at the grocery store...I did not know I was to call and let him know ahead of time)

today he addressed me as "melissa"....

I wonder if I could tell him I paid my rent for March and he just forgot?

No comments: