Sunday, March 11, 2007

cherry red rain...




well I did not really want to wake up after such a restless night...but with the time change and all...the day would have been gone before I knew it.

So I made a late breakfast....so sweet! NICE hot, black steaming coffee.....YUM! Shower....hott shave......lotions...MORE yums!

exercised a tiny bit (haha...I typed tony)

I painted my toenails Cherry Rain red.......just because.......they are so ready for summer....

I splashed on some Bvlgari Omnia....damn I smell good!

went through a pile of paperwork......so seriously needing taken care of...trashed a ton of stuff...

took a drive...just to get out cause my body needs to move or I will go crazy!

grilled out.....cause I could...

doing dishes...cause I have to...

fed the birds....just to get back outside again...

soon more coffee and writing......then some work...

all in all has not been that bad a day.......but I am SO ANTSY for spring/summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, really red. Ha!Ha!. Red and HOT, sorry couldn't resist that one.

Sounds like you two had a pretty nice day. We walked around the block and talked to a couple of neighbor men sitting out enjoying the sun.

I took about an hour and a half nap. We had left overs for lunch and he got a fried bologna sandwich and a cup of soup for supper. I had some cheese spread and crackers. Of course we had some pop corn later in the evening. Well I guess I better try to get some sleep. It will be morning before I know it. It's arlready 12:45. Love you

Melinda said...

hahahah...mom you are hilarious!

love you too! {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

yep that's me.....

sizzlin hott! LOL

Anonymous said...

nice toes M