Saturday, March 17, 2007

damn!



Beauties!




This time of year I really get spring feverish! I just want to hit the road and go! Somewhere....anywhere! I sometimes think Noah had the right idea about taking a 2006 road trip! In fact, I had so seriously contemplated it instead of buying a house or renting one...for a short time I entertained the idea of buying a big spanking tour bus. With the gas prices the way they are believe it or not...those are not that expensive and in fact....would have been cheaper than a house! We could have traveled all over taking our house with us. BUT I know I would have had to downsize tremendously or put stuff into storage. AND then there is the problem of being able to get online....a SECURE router online experience..so I could keep working.

YES....part of the beauty of my job is I can take it with me anywhere and do it anywhere. I just cannot do it wireless though I have to wonder if they would really know. I guess they would. I don't think I can do high speed internet traveling on a tour bus/motor home. AND I imagine one gets tired of traveling all the time.

I hear the Harleys roaring occasionally and it makes me want to get on one and ride! I used to go riding with some friends a long time ago and I have to admit I totally miss that. I have been checking the Harley website and I have seen some I would love to buy! I think for starters I may just find some others to ride with again. I WILL be riding again....this I know. In what capacity or how that might change over time remains to be seen. AND I am a stickler about wanting to stay alive....so safety is a huge issue with me!

Speaking of which I FOR FUN decided to try some online singles sites. If nothing else it will be great for writing material. They can leave you feeling really crappy or with a head so large you won't be able to fit through a doorway! I pretty much know what I want and I am sorta thinking I would not really find it there anyway. My goal was to perhaps meet and make some new friends in the same state I live in to actually eventually meet and do things with. We will see how that goes. I am very funny when it comes to making friends, etc.

Last night I had a sweet 21 year old (I want to call him BOY)...tell me I was the best looking woman my age he had ever seen! He called me sexy and HOTT! He was really sweet....but....still 21.

I had some wanting only specific things and they wasted no time in telling me. BUT I like their honesty. There are many out there just like me......really only wanting to reach out and make a new friend...some only wanting to keep it online.

SO anyway....it has been a trip. I have seen lots of bikers out there with some pretty fine bikes in the process too! In Colorado once I saw this woman riding a Harley. She was one of the sexiest women I have ever seen....and riding that bike just made her look even sexier! Yeah......manifesting that is a great thing!

don't worry mom and dad.....it's all cool.

Today is St. Paddy's day and the only thing I will likely do close to anything Irish is maybe making some sort of Irish Stew. Yeah......that is about it. Otherwise I am going to write, do some work, clean the house and finish some laundry. MAYBE go for a drive.....Lord knows I am aching to hit the road. THIS happens to me every year......around February.....lasts pretty much off an on the entire time weather is nice..and it hits me again in the fall.........over winter it seems to subside some. This is when I used to jump in my convertible and go for a nice drive!

okay...off to get some things done around here. I am also really itching to get this room done in my office area. I CANNOT stand it any longer with the boxes still piled around. I am looking at my life honestly now too....rethinking all the scrapbooking materials and supplies. I mean I could open a small shop here in my house. BUT.....I have not yet made one scrapbook. I LOVE them......I would love to make them. I love to see what my sisters have done with photos scrapbooking. BUT......I am seriously doubting I will ever really do it. MAYBE I will if I get things completely put away in here....because part of my goal is to have actual areas set up to work on projects. BUT to be honest sometimes just slapping the photos into an album seems just as OKAY and at least it would be done and we could look at the pictures!

I have also been rethinking some of the other stuff I have accumulated over time. I am thinking I am going to likely be having a HUGE garage sale this summer. Yeah.....that would be great. I can advertise.....make it big...sell hot dogs! GO ALL out.....downsize in the process....make needing extra storage or space less of an issue. Would give things to people who would actually be using them and not just have them sitting around in a box. Makes perfect sense to me. SO......I am going to start sorting and putting things in MORE boxes to get ready for a sale! THAT will take some work right there.

coffee calls

No comments: