Monday, March 12, 2007

our name tags from the party Saturday...a look into my mom's perspective on us or humor? haha

I never really paid too much attention to everyone's name tags for their places to sit at the party Saturday till today when I was going to move our two into a group of things needing filed. YES I was keeping these to put into a scrapbook IF I ever get around to it. I then took a good look at the DOGS my mom had picked out for me and Noah. Below are the results...haha....As you can see.....Noah is the little teddy bear puppy dog type and check me out! I am the slightly hyperactive spazzing pup that seems a tad crazy? BUT......I have to admit.....this is soooooo appropriate! I wonder what everyone else's looked like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I only used I believe three different dogs. The blue background was called, Present for You, the Pink background was called Doggy Party, and the yellow background was called Silly Guy. You, myself, Gary and maybe Alex were the Silly Guy one, I think Audrey, Becky, Angela and Mom were the Doggy Party, and Margaret, your Dad, Angela and Noah were the Present for You.

I hope Noah had fun, I noticed he was so busy he didn't seem to have to go to the bathroom so often. More Later, Love you