Sunday, March 11, 2007

a picture of the moon I took super early this morning when I should have been sleeping but couldn't for some reason...



I finally get a chance to get to bed at a decent hour and sleep if I wanted. Maybe because I had laid down and taken a nap earlier in the evening? I don't know....but...for whatever reason I could NOT fall asleep in bed. SO I got back up around I don't know......it was between 3:00 and 4:00 cause I remember seeing the time change over to the new time automatically on my computer.

I looked outside and saw this brilliant half moon...decided to try the camera again. I have the anti-shake feature on my camera..forget what they officially call that......but crap. My hands were still shaking the camera too much for decent pictures. This one was about the best....but does little justice to the brilliance and size I saw.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I couldn't sleep last night either, and when I did it was around 3:30 or so, and then I had a bad dream.

Great shot of the moon.

Rella said...

Luscious!! I so love the moon and any photo is a delight to me. Thank you.
Rella