Friday, March 09, 2007

ramblings...

not much happening here. The landlord called the other day wanting to know again if I might want to buy this house. I find it interesting all of a sudden he seems to be in a bit of a rush.

Otherwise pretty much same things happening here on this end. Playing perpetual catch up at work...or at least trying to do more. Noah wants to redo his room in train theme....so...that could be a project. I need to get this office room done..it is bugging the crap out of me sitting with boxed all around me. Same for my bedroom. I need to finish it! SO this weekend we may just do that...or at least give it a good try.

AFTER doing a dual birthday party Saturday of course...for my niece Audrey who turned 7 and my sister Becky.

okay....back to coffee and work I go...

No comments: