Saturday, March 10, 2007

busy...


let's see....Friday I got up after not quite 4 hours of restless sleep....thinking "I am on the edge" and I was.....literally on the edge of my bed. I got up and worked some more......got a shower.....did a few other things around the house including putting clean sheets on the beds....got dressed and Noah ready to go out and off we went to pay the water bill and shop. BRIEFLY....I made sure to get a new bird feeder and 75 pounds of seed...grabbed Noah some lunch....ran to some stores to shop...decided to head back and get the truck washed and then sweep it out and clean it up.

The weather was wonderful and people were firing up their grills!

SPRING is on its way!

today will be busy.....I need to get some sleep. Less than 4 hours and all that running is catching up to me. I can barely see straight. Going to sleep for a bit and do more later.

THEN the birthday bash...need to pick up grandma for that.

does anyone really care about the little crap I do in my life? Somehow writing it all down makes it feel more like I accomplished something.

so there you have it. till later....have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, I care! I love you....

nq said...

i think it's fun to see into other people's lives, and I do care- i've grown attached!
hoorah for spring!

thehotrodqueen said...

hope you get that needed rest!

Melinda said...

thanks everyone......no rest yet....I am about to crash and burn...but that second wind should be catching up to me soon