Monday, March 05, 2007

I miss...



Your chest pressed tightly against my back
So tight I can feel your heart pulsating against my skin
Your strong warm hands stroking my hips
Caressing all my curves
Your breath tickling the hair at the nap of my neck
As we lie together in each other's arms,
Talking, laughing, in the darkness
our voices a night light for our souls
Our legs and arms entwined like brambles
sinking into each other's skin
Never wanting to pull apart
Your sleepy voice so sexy,
So deep and slowing
So soothing
Our eyes growing very heavy
Our bodies relaxing
Drawing our breaths in perfect unison
The sweet simple sighs
The silent smiles
The long, slow, sleepy kisses
Your arms pulling me back
Ever closer to you
You loving me
Me loving you
You

Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano
Image Source: Yahoo Images

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I really like this one Melinda!