Friday, April 06, 2007

DO IT...


DO IT

Tell me... what I want to hear
You already know what it is
Make me ....do it all without fear
Don't turn this into a quiz
Want it ... as much as I do you
Touching my flesh with your hands
Drop me ... down to a single mew
Telling me of your plans
Kiss me ... over and over again
Your tongue setting me on fire
Roll me ... there and here so then
We cannot help but perspire
Tease me...in your favorite ways
Making me beg for more
Keep me... feeling as in a daze
As you sweep me off the floor
Take me...only to lay me down
Upon your big brass bed
Lift me...enough to remove my gown
Then sending it over my head
Turn me...back and forth to you
Taking turns with each of my treasures
Push it...against me tight like glue
Filling us both with pleasures
Stop it...just to drive me insane
Forcing a scream from my lips
Start it...so we don't have to abstain
As we begin to grind our hips
But move it...just a little bit higher
As I push you a little bit lower
Damn it...your tongue sets me on fire
As it moves across me like a mower
Pull me...back into position once more
Thrusting with all you've got
Sending us...off the bed to the floor
FUCK ...you are so hot!




Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano
Image Source: Yahoo Images as marked on image

No comments: