Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday - - April 2 - first day of mowing for the season

I cannot believe it is April 2 and I am mowing the grass. I use a cordless electrical mower so this job was a bit much for it. I should have called someone else to come mow it the first time. I have been on and off mowing all day long. I still have a section out by the feeder that needs mowing. I think I am just going to take my weed whacker to it for tonight. IF the storms do not start in the morning I might have time to run out and mow some more before they do. Right now I don't really care all that much. I am getting a slightly bad attitude!

I was trying to grab something out of the microwave earlier and the turntable inside fell to the floor crashing into a hundred pieces. Noah and I run around barefoot a lot. I hope I have all the glass swept up....and hopefully I can buy a new turntable. What shit.

I have to shower still.......clean up my kitchen. A million things around here needing done. I did taxes in Feb. but I still have to send in Ohio's......and I forgot about the city. I have other things to do...always will. It is apparently just my life.

I did manage to take care of some things......and am becoming a little more than disillusioned by some around me.

anyway.....I did capture some nice photos today of the birds in my backyard. Here are a few. I have some red-winged blackbirds coming around now. I have never seen red-winged blackbirds coming around to a feeder before in someone's backyard...usually I have only seen them out in the country sitting on a fence.






No comments: