Wednesday, April 04, 2007

random audit 100%

This is the first time I got fortunate enough at work to have my monthly random audit come back as 100%. I have no idea why in over a year and a half I could have only mastered this RANDOMLY once. I mean what are the odds?

BUT anyway...that is a good thing.

On another note, Noah is still not feeling well at all. His throat is very sore he says. I cannot see down it far enough to see much but to me it does not look bad. His temp is only 1 degree higher than normal so that is not bad. He has done nothing but lay around all day and eat Popsicles or sip water or juice. NOTHING else. SO not like him. He is not even talking or making sounds because it hurts his throat too much.

COLD here. We went from near 80 degrees to 30 with wind chill of 18....from AC to HEAT! I am in flannel and corduroy.

I am also in a weird mood....so what's new right>?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 100%. I'm assuming that is a good thing, as Martha says, Ha!Ha!

We all get strange moods. I know we had a full moon quite a few evenings, starting with I believe this past Sat. night.

Well I have to get myself dressed. Love you, take care.
Mom