Thursday, March 01, 2007

trick my truck.......



a show on CMT......have you seen it? Noah and I love to watch it whenever we remember it is on....which is rare. We seem to always forget and just catch it by chance. The cast of Trick My Truck features big rig truck mechanics who "steal" the rigs of lucky truck drivers and customize them, turning the drivers' dreams into reality. They do amazing work...and I just LOVE the BIG BOYS working on the trucks! Complete with tattoos and earrings....long hair pulled back in ponytails.......mmmmmmm.......whatever.....most of them seem to be pretty hott! hahahaha.....PLUS I LOVE the trucks! They do amazing makeovers of the rigs!

I wish I could find some decent photos of them to share.....but anyway.....this along with Miami Ink are a couple of shows I do enjoy watching when I can catch them......which does not happen often...because I just don't watch much tv.

2 comments:

thehotrodqueen said...

i haven't seen this one but i do like maimi ink too!

Melissa said...

I've never seen this, but of course I don't have cable either! I can see why Noah and you both enjoy it!