Monday, February 26, 2007

rants...

so...somewhere back in April 2006 SSA changed my son's DOB to a year earlier.

Yeah...so that has screwed my taxes......because IRS obviously and I do not show the year prior DOB as being the correct one. I called SSA.....the lady admitted someone changed it back in April 2006 but she did not know why. ALL crap...more freakin crap...it never ends! SO....now my e-filing status is screwed up......likely I won't be able to file now that way....not sure till I talk to someone in person tomorrow at SSA...which will be a miracle. No sense calling Noah's case worker.....she rarely returns my calls. I will likely have to drive to the office and wait and stir up shit once there.

This pisses me off. That someone changed something like that or made a typo......and now all my end of shit is pending the correction of someone else's mistakes.

So much for having my money in the bank as it normally would have been within 2 days. Approaching end of month.....everything remaining due....yeah.....

screwed......and sick and tired of crap......and more crap that continues to happen......I don't have time for the crap I have now....I certainly don't need more!

1 comment:

Angie at Home said...

SSn has my date of birth wrong. I discovered that the first year I filed online... so I just use the date they show... and I'm able to get my refunds okay.