Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I AM SO PISSED!

I called SSA office last night. YES....someone in my local office changed Noah's DOB to a year prior a year ago. No one....not even the local SSA office .......has a clue as to WHY. The lady at the local office said I have to come back down in person and show Noah's birth certificate again to them to VERIFY all the information....because they are not allowed to make changes in the system without verification of his blah blah blah. I quickly reminded her that they ALREADY DID DO THAT. Someone already had changed information in the system and it was WRONG and now I AM paying the price cause my tax reimbursement and everything is hinging on that!

She then tells me to just ENTER THE WRONG DOB on my tax form! "OH wait" ...she said, "don't do that, that is wrong and you are putting your name on the tax forms to sign, etc." (I had thought about doing that.....to just change the DOB to agree with what IRS showed and then changing it---but I cannot do that. It is inaccurate information I am responsible for...besides...I already flagged IRS about it......so they are aware there is an issue).

I asked HOW LONG it would take to get this changed in the system.....fixed....corrected even if I came down there with the information they needed. I told her THEY ALREADY HAD the damn information because they had copies of all his shit in their system! OH NOW magically they only have electronic records...having disposed of the paper crap. SO I ask how a paper document is going to be any better than the scanned copy in their electronic medical records? IT IS THE SAME DAMN THING!!!! Like I AM the one trying to commit fraud....THEY are the ones who screwed up.

When I asked her how long it would take to get this straightened out......she started to explain a process that could take 4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!! WHAT? I told her the main SSA said it should be as simple as going to my local office and having someone there CHANGE the date of birth and notifying IRS.....or at least getting it changed in their records in their system so when IRS has to match information up....the information matched will be correct and not hold up my TAX REFUND!

DAMMIT I needed that freakin suck as money in the bank yesterday not 2-3 months from now. Like I have time for this extra SHIT!

SO...right now they are not busy. My caseworker of course is OUT of the office all week.....she is never there. I have to go in and wait....sign in and wait....which hopefully now won't be too bad because she said now they are not busy as it is the end of the month. NEXT couple of days as we go into March she said however....they will be packed.

They have an armed guard there...I just hope I can keep my sanity and mouth firm but not too carried away so I don't either get carted out by a guard which would freak Noah out or end up in jail.

DAMN FUCK DAMN I am pissed off right now#$@#$@#$!Q@#$!#@$

1 comment:

Unknown said...

believe me,I know what its like dealing with those people..its a nightmare getting even the simplest thing done..and here,we never have the same worker..its a total crap shoot..sometimes you get someone helpful,sometimes you wanna take out that pistol you hid in your underwear and put a nice fist-sized hole in someone's head..