Wednesday, February 28, 2007

slow sticky chicken....

I decided to make one tomorrow. I just got done rubbing all my spices into the chicken. On the way home from grandma's house the other night I stopped at the local store there in her town and they had WHOLE CHICKENS on sale for 39 cents a pound. SO I got a couple over 4 lb birds for like 1.50 each! I want to go back and get a couple more for that price. The one I prepped tonight/this morning looks really good! I may have to roast him and take it all to grandma's house and that way I can stop and pick up some more chickens on the way home! I will see how the day goes.

I have decided to play IRS/SSA's game......do what I need to for now to get my return to go through....fix any errors later. They accepted it....so that is good. Still have some hassle down the road.....but it should not be too bad.

I need to get back to work. Just stopping by checking on a few friends and posts...some seem to be missing in action!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

s a very good price on the chickens but at such a low price, i would be careful of their expiration dates.

Have a great day.

Unknown said...

dealing with governmental agencies is always enough to make one go bald..

Unknown said...

dealing with governmental agencies is always enough to make one go bald..

Anonymous said...

I'll have to get your recipe, I have a whole chicken I thought I might try to fix on Sunday.

Also hope today is going better then yesterday, and Noah is able to do the things you want him to do.

Perhaps if you have some kind of an old container with a lid for him to stick the wipes into, not putting them into a baggie, until you are ready to dump the contents of the container. Clean it with clorox and let him use it the next day, as long as it's covered, that might work better then the baggies. Just a thought. Love you two.