Saturday, December 23, 2006

well here is the latest lashing I have received from my comments to KEITH on EFX2.......from Jeffro......
Jeffro Wrote ..
Alot of people get their buttons pushed and very few allow those buttons to be pushed continuously over time. Apparently Keith was sick of seeing misconstrued statements pushing his buttons and decided to try and end it by publishing the post above.

I have embarked on a journey to personally attack you ohplease using my blog. I will include nothing but lies and conspiracy theories. I will post things you never thought possible. You have two choices. Ignore me or allow all of my falsely stated dribble to affect you and your buddies and really get you revved up to the point where your defending yourself. Oh but when you defend yourself your going to look like an ass simply because your defending yourself.

No comments: