Saturday, December 23, 2006

okay.......I am back to my roots. I have officially closed my multiply account.........and my EFX2 accounts........well..they have been disabled. I have asked that they be deleted.....hopefully that will happen soon.

There is only so much drama and crap I can stand. I started blogging many years ago because I love to write and it was a great way for me to get my thoughts out of this brain of mine as fast as I could type them. I could keep up with my thoughts because I could type as fast as I was thinking them. It was and still is very therapeutic and a great way to vent feelings and frustrations, hopes and dreams...etc.

BUT when blogging becomes a chore....more like a JOB and not enjoyable....I know it is past time to move on. At multiply I would receive so many alerts.....it became IMPOSSIBLE and NOT enjoyable to even go there any longer......trying to keep up.....I could never read the posts..never respond...knowing I had to check that crap every day and MANY times daily was a pain in the ass.

EFX2 is the other place I had found after ModBlog died off. I had been at EFX2 a little over a year. LOTS has happened there recently that leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I am not going to waste my energy, time or breath let alone my fingers in typing out all the details.

BUT........going there also was nothing but angst....sick in the pit of my stomach feeling. ALL the crap being tossed around in there to members was flat out wrong. IT went TOTALLY against what I believe in...my integrity.

I also am pissed at the number of people who perpetually try to portray themselves as something they are not. OR think they know my family better than I do.

ALL in all I am sick of the crap.....the crap that supposedly went along with all the"community". If community equates with cliques......I don't want any part of it.

Back to writing solo.........riding solo...........hoping my attitude gets better soon.

No comments: