Saturday, December 23, 2006

I found some interesting stuff over at:

http://jebus.bloggityboo.com/

talk about manifesting! Listening to the universe....some excellent posts! This snippet really spoke to me and sums up EXACTLY what I experience when I make choices in my life....I had to share......

There is a very interesting mechanism that the universe has to help you make spontaneously correct choices. The mechanism has to do with sensations in your body. Your body experiences two kinds of sensations: one is a sensation of comfort, the other is a sensation of discomfort. At the moment you consciously make a choice, pay attention to your body and ask your body "If I make this choice, what happens?" If your body sends a message of comfort, that's the right choice. If the body sends a message of discomfort, then it's not the appropriate choice.
For some people the message of comfort and discomfort is in the area of the solar plexus, but for most people it's in the area of the heart. Consciously put your attention in the heart and ask your heart what to do. Then wait for the response - a physical response in the form of a sensation. It may be the faintest level of feeling - but it's there, in your body.

No comments: