Thursday, May 26, 2005

So...Carrie won Idol. Not too surprising but then again I was thinking Bo would probably win. NEITHER will have anything to worry about however.

I watched "Lost" last night. Was pretty good but then again they did not really tell you a whole lot more than you already knew. Will be interesting to see where they go with this story line.

Been nice and cool. MUCH cooler than the past few weeks. I LOVE it. I wish the entire summer was like this. Nice during the day but not really requiring an air conditioner. COOL at night...just very very pleasant all the time.

man this post is boring.........

Need to get some work done. We were up way too late last night. Dominos Pizza manager called me to talk about a complaint I had filed. Was on the phone way too long and it got later and later.

Okay...enough basic crap. Later.....................

No comments: