Saturday, January 24, 2004

Noah is such a little angel boy! He will just suddenly burst out singing praise songs to God...or about God...so amazing. He burst out a few minutes ago singing "Praise to the Lord..Hallelujha....praise to the Lord hallelujha.....

He is so sweet. I wonder what makes him burst out in song like that. We all should! He used to talk about seeing angels....and the other night he woke up in the middle of the night talking and when Keith asked who he was talking to he said "angels". I think as children we still have a connection to God and angels and things that is extremely close...but as we grow into adults we somehow lose that ability. Maybe because everyone tells us our entire lives NO WE CAN'T (see or hear angels?) hum....makes you really think about things. I know he used to say he saw Jesus a lot too....and I think we could still remember him as babies and toddlers.....but I am not sure why we forget that closeness as we get older?

Well..I am really behind with work. I will have to make up for it. I was going to work hard on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and I have been just wanting to sleep! Makes it hard to get things done..and so I have not..and I could have..and SHOULD have..hahahah..which is a vicious cycle..that goes on and on forever I guess. I feel bad in a way as I know I can get back to where I should be..but also that if I had worked my BUTTOCKS off...I could probably be about caught up by now again. Oh well...it will get done. I may just stop now and do other things and then sit back down later today and type more.

Later

No comments: