Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Well..passed blood in my urine all day yesterday. HOPEFULLY if this is going to be another large kidney stone passing eventually...hopefully it will come out on its own okay and not be too painful! Looked like I was peeing raspberry tea!

Anyway....today my urine looks better. Drank tons of water and cranberry juice yesterday. I do feel odd however.

COLD today..>BRRRRRR>......have a fire lit in the fireplace...nice and cozy! Candles lit. Would be a good morning for oatmeal! Will probably have some!

DID NOT run into work last night but decided to stay home instead. Not much snow on the roads or anything but they may have froze up some and been slick......the temps dropped so much. So....anyway..with not feeling all that great and not having that much to transfer anyway..I stayed put. Will have to run down tonight no matter what now for sure! Should be okay though.

Don't think Noah will go to school again today. He complained of his ears hurting last night...and he coughed a lot. So....maybe by Friday he will be better. Funny how he is sick all of a sudden and not able to fight it off.

Looks like a winter wonderland outside.

Got my new books from my new PC Crafters book club yesterday. WONDERFUL books..am excited about HOPEFULLY being able to try some new things or accomplishing some projects THIS YEAR for a change.

Well..more work to do. I am swamped so I better get my butt in gear. More another time.

Me

No comments: