Friday, January 23, 2004

FINALLY passed my kidney stone. I did not think it was all that big...maybe the size of the head of a match. Not sure why that would have made me pass blood unless it had some sharper edges which it looked like it might.

Not sure if Noah will even go to school today. I am torn. He is still not feeling well and he seems to be making such good progress at home. I can see it now...send him back and we get another call he has bitten another teacher or tried to. I just don't think that aggressive behavior and conditions at the preschool do Noah any good in the long-run. So because he is not feeling well we may let him stay home again today and then think about him going back next week. Sometimes I still think he would do better being homeschooled...at least for a couple of years. He can still get out to play with other kids at the mall's play area and at the parks. So we will have to see.

Warming up here...already 45 degrees and it is only 6:00 a.m.! HAVING A HEAT WAVE>.....TROPICAL HEAT WAVE.....the temperature's rising....

OKAY.....

HUM.....got up late again this morning so I am getting a late start.

Got a call from a work from home medical transcription company...very interested in me but since I am doing and have been doing mainly SPECIALIZED work for the past 7 years.....that kind of leaves me out for now anyway. They were looking to fill a spot where you have more overall experience typing a variety of clinics and not specialized clinics. SO I would have to be typing like for 5 DIFFERENT type of clinics right now to qualify. I am basically only typing pulmonary related clinics. SO.....I will see how things go. I still think it would be a great way to get my foot in the door down the road. I might try for something part time to get that experience and to make some extra money on the side.

Guess that is about it. Will finish putting away all the Christmas stuff this weekend. THEN CLEAN. Watch some movies and read perhaps? yeah right.

Okay..more work to do and need to make a pot of coffee.

No comments: