Monday, January 19, 2004

Well...got the Christmas tree down Saturday and most of the Christmas decorations. Still have a few things to do. Took 10 hours on Saturday with only a break for lunch and still a few more things to do. Then organize and clean the place up....figure I will do my spring cleaning NOW! Then Noah and I will do a little decorating for Valentine's Day.

Went to my meeting at work this morning. Not too bad. Short and sweet! I got a call from a work from home transcription place today. Will hook up a phone call tomorrow to get more information on that. If nothing else perhaps I can do that parttime till I see how it goes. Would be good extra money and experience.

Well....seems like there was a lot more to write about...but it has escaped me. Ran to the Dollar store today..the library..took Chinese home for lunch. Was good but I cannot handle the grease. Noah loves their rice..so do we all I guess.

HUM........have to finish cleaning my oven. Want to bake some pumpkin bread then...mini loaves.

Supposed to get some snow by morning and most of the day. Not to amount to much..but will be nice to get some snow for a change.

Just got done watching 7th Heaven and Everwood. I am really kind of getting bored or something with 7th Heaven. I LOVE Everwood though and it is very very good. I may just give up watching 7th Heaven. I look forward to Everwood and Judging Amy on Tuesday nights then. Those are like the only shows I pretty much watch these days. Most of the time Noah and I don't have the tv on. I did catch some of American Idol....man...it is amazing some of the people that get on there and try to sing. I don't know how the judges can keep it together as long as they do!

Noah has still been a bit sick. He keeps asking if today is "heart day" when he gets up each morning..as he is anxious to decorate hearts for Valentine's Day. He will go back to school on Wed. if he is better but I am already anxious about that. I would just about BET we will get a phone call saying he has bitten a teacher or done something he was not supposed to do. Meanwhile it continues. I have talked to his doctor about possible fragile x syndrome. I doubt I will actually test Noah for it though but we might. His doctor did put an order for it in the lab if we decide to have him tested for it. Not sure what difference it would actually make in the end even if we knew he had this syndrome.

So.....for some ODD reason I am wide awake but should go to bed. I need to get up and type later. Noah is sound asleep and sleeping good. I took a nap earlier so maybe that helped me. BUT..I should get my butt in bed regardless I guess.

Okay....I will check for more quizzes before signing off.

No comments: