Tuesday, March 11, 2003

GOD is so good. What a gorgeous beautiful day outside today. Makes you all antsy for spring. About 70 degrees. Keith and I ran over to Home Depot this morning to get a gas grill...almost have it put together...may have to test it out tomorrow. Supposed to be even warmer. Nice breeze...well...it is actually pretty windy today. BUT nice....sunny....very warm. All my windows and doors are open.

Stopped at the mall today after we picked Noah up from school and took him to the library. Ran around there nd then had lunch at Chick-Fil-A. It was good. I stopped in at Carlton Cards. GREAT buys in there. Got some Village Candles on sale...50% off!! WOW...so I picked up a giant 38 once Gingerbread one and 16 ounce peanut butter cookie one. THEY SMELL SOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVE these candles I think the best...they also had Old Virginia Candles on sale 50% off. LOVE those too....I just ordered a triple scented one the other day.. called Grandma's Kitchen. Has banana nut bread on top...and then boysenberry and blackberry cobbler as other layers. I think that is right. Anyway....it smells so good. JUST like baking in your own kitchen. YUMMY! I may have to go back and get that other peanut butter candle next if this smells as good as it does unlit. SMELLS JUST LIKE COOKIES that is for sure.

Anyway..spent money I was not planning on today but am happy. Picked up some more things to put in Brittney's box. Sending her a package overseas. Hope she enjoys all the stuff I have accumulated.

Well..Noah wants to play trucks and cars. I am off for now. Will talk more later.

Me

No comments: