Sunday, March 09, 2003

Another day! Warming up here. Was near 70 degrees F on Friday!! SO nice....very much like spring. Noah is my sweetie pie. He is so sweet. He now goes around singing "My God Is An Awesome God" all the time. He loves that song. When he is especially happy he will start singing it out of the blue for no reason. The last few nights as the sun sets..he sits and looks out his window and the beautiful clouds and sings it up to the sky. I finally asked him if he sun setting and the clouds and all reminded him of God or Heaven and he said "oh yes!" all excitedly. Then he went back to singing some more. He seems to have this connection between him and God that just comes natural. We still do not have a home church but we enjoy praising God and listening to worship music a lot. Noah seems to "connect" to many o these songs. AWESOME GOD is one of them. He now is really enjoying and wanting to listen to it over and over "I Am Crucified In Christ". I kind of found that an odd song for him to "relate" to but he does. Then again nothing really surprises me with Noah. He is far beyond his years in many ways and yet still does not talk much. This "natural connection" between him and God fascinates me. I think children can still see things and know things we have since forgotten.I think we all have that ability when first born....and I think we could remember things "OF GOD" and still "see" things as children. I know Noah seems to have this ability anyway. I think we all did but then slowly lose it over time as we get older and our innocence gets tested which affects "what you believe in". etc. Kids are so honest too. They tell it like it really is no matter what. I sometimes ask Noah if he sees God or Jesus or angels. He calls Jesus (Oh...the BIG BOY). He says he has seen angels....and I asked if he has angels around him and he said he does He said he has 3 little angels and the BIG BOY around him. He said they were all boys. The angels he described as having wings and something bright on their heads. The BIG BOY was described as a lot of bright light all around him, especially his head. Then another time he said his angels did NOT have wings. I pray constantly that God places his most precious angels around Noah to protect him and keep him safe. I pray for that hedge of protection every day and night. I am SURE he has angels and God watching over him to keep him safe. Anyway..I find this all so fascinating.

We watched Spiderman on video last night. Was good but pretty violent in some parts. We will probably watch Miss Congeniality later today as I also got that from the library. I got Planet of the Apes too but I don't really care about seeing that much although it may be good. Keith will probably watch it though.

I am slowly feeling better. Had some kind of a viral upper respiratory thing for the past 7-10 days. Finally starting to feel better. This really kicked me on my butt this time round.

Well...I want to try to update my virus scanner before the web gets busy and I need to get back to work. Will write more another time.

Me

No comments: