Monday, March 17, 2003

Well..been nice weather lately that is for sure. Been grilling out nearly every day...been in the mid to upper 70s each day. Windows open..doors open. Nice!! In for a HUGE change this week though. Raining already. They are calling for a winter storm warning already. Supposed to be blizzard-like conditions soon...starting tonight with snow....total accumulation by Thursday morning 1 to 3 FEET of snow with winds gusting over 40 MPH! I hope Keith has enough sense to stay home if the weather gets too bad. I think at my work there would be so many cancellations I would probably end up taking a few days off myself if I can. I have more than enough vacation time on hand.

Anyway.....been super grumpy lately. Not sure what my problem is. Keith is a pain in the butt too. He is strange acting. Maybe I am rubbing off on him. I doubt I am very pleasant to be around some times. I am obviously going through "the change"...or beginnings of it anyway. JOY JOY for everyone huh?

Noah is on spring break this week from PRESCHOOL...can you imagine that? They are planning a field trip for his class next month. I guess I will go along if I let him go. Sounds like it could be fun.

I have fresh coffee brewed...my wonderful Village Candles lit....one Ginger..one Peanut Butter Cookie..smells so good! I have a new brand of candl lit too..Guild House...maple scent. ANOTHER winner. ALL smell wonderful so this room now smells super super good!. My blinds are open and I am looking out at the rain...something we have not seen for a long time with this drought! Course SUNNY Colorado does not have many cloudy days anyway...we have sunshine over 300 days per year!!

Well...due to run down to work for a meeting today. GUESS I will try making it. Another one on Friday. HAVE to try to get to that one too. I guess the weather may change things..never know.I would personally rather just stay here in my jammies!!!

Okay..need to get back to it.

More later
Me

No comments: