Sunday, March 09, 2003

Well..fighting a sinus headache or early migraine. Not sure which....I guess I will take something and see if it improves. Have some oney Baked ham slices in the oven....and some homemade buttermilk biscuits Will whip up some eggs and hashbrowns in a bit. Sounds good. Coffee is already brewed!! All smells so good. I am getting to where I like Honey Baked ham and turkey better than any other kinds. Not sure if this is a "good thing" as Martha says or not as they are much more expensive than the other kinds. Of course Grandma Custer makes the best ham sandwiches in the entire world and at least I have learned to do ham like that now in the oven. BUT...Honey Baked is pretty good too for eating any time.

Anyway....Noah just ate 2 pancakes..he was really hungry this morning. We brushed his teeth and hair. I will desperately need to take a shower in a bit.

Found a great buy on Enesco's Peter Cottontail figurines on ebay from a guy out here in Denver. SO...I had to get the set even when all along I said I probably never would. It is cute though and the figures look just like from the video movie.

Birds are chirping outside and the squirrels are coming up to eat along with the birds. ALL are hungry I guess today.

Off for now...more later.

ME again

No comments: