I don't watch this cartoon and Noah does not.....though when flipping channels or waiting for another show to come on the same channel it has been on and we left it running in the background. Noah will usually flip it off as he does not like it as he says they say too many bad words (which the show does use too many bad words).
Well..they have totally crossed the line now....airing a sick episode.
On March 8, Fox network aired Family Guy, a perverted and sickening program, into the homes of millions of Americans. This episode was rated TV-14 DLSV by FOX, meaning that in the network's opinion it was appropriate for 14-year olds. It aired during prime-time.
In this perverted episode:
* Peter, the husband/father figure, turns gay after taking an experimental shot of the gay gene. He was paid $125 to take part of this experiment to prove that being gay is not a choice.
* Peter and his new lover make out in a restaurant.
* The lover tells Peter he has arranged an 11-way gay orgy.
* Peter helps his son with his math homework and turns the problem into an explicit conversation about “glory holes” and “circuit parties,” which are references to gay sex.
* Peter leaves his son Chris in charge of the family while he spends time with his gay partner. Upon his new role, Chris immediately passes gas in his sister’s face and knocks out his mother, Lois.
* Peter lies in bed with his rear exposed and moans in pleasure when a horse, which he assumes is his wife, licks his rear.
* Lois, wearing skimpy lingerie, is turned down by her now gay husband.
* Their child, Baby Stewie, eats cereal covered with horse sperm that resembled milk kept in the refrigerator
In one scene, husband Peter lies in bed, his naked rear exposed. A horse enters and licks Peter's rear, as Peter moans in pleasure. "Mmm, what made you come around, Lois? I love you so much. I love you so much, Lois," Peter groans. The FCC has the DUTY to enforce the law and fine Fox for this gross violation of broadcast decency standards.
Among other atrocities in the episode, Peter warns his family that "some of the milk in the fridge is not milk, it's horse sperm," whereupon Baby Stewie eats cereal covered with the "milk"; Peter's gay lover greets him with news that he has arranged a gay "eleven-way" orgy; and Peter helps his son Chris with math homework:
"One trick I used to use is turning things into a word problem. For example, if there are three glory holes in the bathroom at the club and 28 guys at the circuit party. How many rotations of guys will it take before everybody's had a turn? Nine, with a remainder of Brent�Brent can't fit in the glory hole, and that's why we all like Brent."
If you still are not convinced this was inappropriate you can click here to watch the sick crap: (AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IS A LINK TO FILE THE FCC COMPLAINT)
SICK FAMILY GUY
and then go here to file a complaint with the FCC: (IF BUSY USE ABOVE LINK AT BOTTOM OF THAT PAGE)
FILE FCC COMPLAINT
As far as I am concerned...this show or episode has nothing to do with being FAMILY ORIENTED whatsoever or appropriate for our children to be watching. I don't care if they are 14 years old.
We have to quit being so apathetic and not giving a crap about anything in the world around us thinking someone else will take care of it. This goes beyond sitting back and just saying "well if you don't like it you don't have to watch it." I mean this is crap that they would not even be allowed to show in a movie with the same rating...to the same age audience. This should not be on the air to begin with.