Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday.......a day of thanks......


I am thankful for the beautiful day and fresh springy air I smell blowing in my window....

I am thankful I have a job and house to live in ......and can support myself and my son.....

I am thankful for all our blessings and health.......our salvation from God.....

I am thankful for those who love me...........

I am thankful I can homeschool my son and work from home......

I am thankful I have the choice whether or not to be around phony, negative people...

I am thankful I can choose to be the best I can be......after all it is a choice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of wonderful things to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for your blog. I enjoy visiting when I'm able.

Have a good week.

Paz (going to make a list of things for which to be thankful)