Sunday, November 09, 2008

yeah BUCKS!!!!! now THAT's what I'm talkin' bout!

The OSU game Saturday was so much fun to watch. It was incredible! I hope the Big Ten Network or ESPN replays it cause I will be watching it again!

I want to put my Christmas tree up so bad......I know it is too early....and I have other things more pressing to do....but it is hard to fight off the urge.

It is snowing today off and on.....sometimes large flakes....sometimes tiny ones....spitting snow I guess you could say.

I have a roast and vegetables in the crockpot....and a loaf of homemade bread baking. Will take those to grandma's house in a bit.

Otherwise.......I love this kind of weather....it is very fall-like and winter is just around the corner!


yes.....that is Bing Crosby singing "I'll Be Home For Christmas" in the background of the video.....

I am a sap

No comments: