Friday, November 14, 2008

EGGNOG is out!

I was buying some groceries at a local market last night...stocking up on turkeys and turkey breasts since they are on sale and I love turkey and eat a lot of it.....and I saw in the dairy case EGGNOG....and something new this year.......PUMPKIN SPICE EGGNOG!

NOW I BET that is delicious! Problem is.....with just ME wanting one glass....I did not want to buy the entire quart.....cause I knew if it was as good as I suspected.....I would then be tempting myself to have one glass of pure fat every night for a treat. AND well.....I do not need treats yet.....I have to earn those.




OKAY I have to crop this as I can't get past the guy's hairy arm holding up this bottle



there...that is better....I think anything served up in GLASS instead of a carton or plastic looks and tastes MUCH better and richer!



DOES look good...I will have to get some for Thanksgiving......maybe Christmas too...

speaking of which......it is only a few weeks away! Today I started watching Christmas movies. For today I watched:




an EXCELLENT holiday movie if you have not yet seen it.....I would recommend it. PG-13 means everyone can pretty much watch it and enjoy it....though maybe this is considered more a couples of chick flick movie...not sure. I think it is a "family" movie.....but to each his own. Some good music on it too!

In the film, Christmas with the Whitfields promises to be one they will never forget. All the siblings have come home for the first time in years and they've brought plenty of baggage with them. As the Christmas tree is trimmed and the lights are hung, secrets are revealed and family bonds are tested. As their lives converge, they join together and help each other discover the true meaning of family.



Meanwhile I am meeting my goals I set for myself at work......I am looking forward to the Ohio State game tomorrow so come on BUCKS don't let me down!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The eggnog sounds interesting. I went to see this movie at the theaters last Christmas! It was pretty good.