Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The weather has been gorgeous!

Not too hot........not too chilly.......just right. Of course I like cold weather too so even if it was chilly I would not really mind.

I mowed my entire yard on one day for a change thanks to having 2 mowers now! I use my battery one for the front and side yard and then the gas mower for the big backyard! It is nice being able to get the entire yard done on one day! Before my battery would need recharging in order to do the entire yard.

Dancing with the stars was good last night. I know it sounds corny but I like that show a lot! I wonder who will get voted off tonight? I think it will either be Mario or Tony and his partner.....cannot remember her name.

LOTS to do on my end today. IEP meeting at 2:00 p.m......work up till then......shower and work out......some laundry......and errands.........etc.

maybe more later. OH...today is International NO DIET DAY...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather is beautiful in my neck of the woods, too, although it was kinda cold in the morning, so I wore a jacket and by 10a.m. I was burning up.

I'm impressed that you mowed your yard. I've never mowed a yard before. Looks to hard for me to do.

Dancing with the Stars? I liked Christian and Marissa. I know everyone says Marissa will go home but I'm rooting for her.

International No Diet Day? I like that. ;-)

Paz

Melinda said...

NEVER mowed? Wow......I love to mow...I guess I am weird......it is soothing to me.

Cristian was very impressive dancing with just one arm.......

it will be interesting to see what happens!

Anonymous said...

Nope. Never. Wouldn't know how to start. ;-) Interesting that you find it soothing. That's good.

Paz

dmarks said...

I think Mario will be voted off. His uncanny talents to jump over turtles and smash bricks with his head ensure him success and makes him an easy target.

Melissa said...

International No Diet Day? I think that's my ideal every day in Missy May's world! ;)