Wednesday, May 07, 2008

China = Lead

What is up with China using lead as a filler or additive in like EVERY freakin' product they manufacture?

What is up with our government to continue to allow IMPORTS of that same CRAP from China?

I don't get it. As far as I am concerned all the TRADE should stop effective IMMEDIATELY! Bring those jobs back to the States......make sure the products get manufactured correctly.....BOOST OUR economy with GOOD QUALITY products and not crap made in China.

The latest LEAD issue involves CROWNS....you know....those things you get put into your mouth over a bad tooth? Yeah......lead in the mouth....now that is a great combo!

And we have to wonder why we have people in our nation with weird brains and sicknesses and disease and a rise in autism? Makes one wonder about a lot.

PERSONALLY......I am trying to boycott anything stamped with MADE IN CHINA. BUT...do you know how hard that is? AND.....some manufacturers claim to be MADE IN THE USA but receive PARTS FROM CHINA......which really becomes a nightmare come true then doesn't it? We are surrounded by lead....and lead-based products and lead contamination.

Lead is toxic....poisonous and heavy. ...it sinks. AGAIN....why is any of this crap being allowed in our country? Where are our official people to MONITOR THIS and make sure it is not happening. Oh sure they seem to be doing their jobs better now....I do hope and pray they have not been purposefully "looking the other way" to make a buck.

This all makes me so upset and is unacceptable. I am wanting to become a hermit on my own farm or self-made community more and more with each passing day. AND my world I created would not involve anything from China.

No comments: